- Foster within each child a joy and passion for learning.
- Prepare our children with the skills of independence, resilience and the ability to solve problems so that they may navigate life beyond primary school
- Maintain a safe and happy environment in which all children have the opportunity to develop personally, physically, socially, academically and spiritually.
- Teach a creative, stimulating, meaningful and relevant curriculum with a wide range of learning experiences to meet the differing needs of individual children.
- Provide an education of the highest quality which prepares today’s children for tomorrow’s challenges.
- Create a partnership with parents where they are actively engaged with their child’s education.
- Encourage children to experiment, make mistakes and have the confidence to try again.
- Ensure that every child has equality of opportunity to develop his or her potential.
We are a diverse school community with 847 pupils and speaking over 42 languages.
We benefit enormously from our rich cultural community and irrespective of our many nationalities; pupils, staff, governors and parents are proud to actively promote British values:
• Rule of Law
• Individual Liberty
• Mutual respect and tolerance for those of different faiths and beliefs
Promoting British Values as part of SMSC (Spiritual, Moral, Social & Cultural education)
The below document explains what actions we take through our teaching to promote fundamental British values at Grange.