Wellbeing Support for Children
Mrs. Campbell provides support for children across the whole school ranging from Nursery to Year 6. A lot of the support is tailor made for the children based on their wellbeing needs.
Following the Coronavirus Pandemic we identified a vital need for emotional, mental health and social skills support for the children of Grange Primary.
Support that can be accessed at Grange Primary includes:
- • 1:1 Safe Space - A time for your child to speak about anything that is on their mind.
- • Grange Space - A self-referral method that each child can use to talk to an adult about anything at all.
- • Small Group Interventions - Focusing on friendships, attachments, self-esteem, confidence and emotional literacy.
- • Bereavement support - We can support you to get help for your child via bereavement charities.
- • Counselling for children exposed to Domestic Violence - We can support you with getting the help your child needs via victim support UK.
Did you know?
On the Ealing Local Authority website there is a section called “Children & Families Directory”.
Here you can access the contact details of all the services in Ealing!
Services listed include: foodbanks, support groups, mental health groups,
parenting support, youth services, domestic abuse support and much more. For more information, please click here.
- If you are worried about your child, please contact Mrs. Campbell via firstname.lastname@example.org who will always be happy to help where possible.
Action for Happiness Jump Back Up July Calendar 2022
Grange’s wellbeing bulletin is a series of activities to keep us all connected as a community wanting to promote good well-being.