You will now be able to purchase school uniform from our local supplier PMG Schoolwear, based in Hanwell. Please view below more details about PMG Schoolwear including uniform price list.
Click here to read the letter sent to parents
- Grey Trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Black, grey or white tights or ankle length leggings
- White polo shirt or buttoned collared shirt or blouse
- School Royal blue fleece or sweatshirt or cardigan and suitable footware and coat
- Black shoes
- Girls may wear ankle length boots. Boots must be plain black (matt)
- Blue and white check summer dress
- Grey shorts with a white polo shirt or buttoned collared shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black Shoes
PE (Physical Education) UNIFORM
From September 2018, pupils will be expected to wear:
- A plain, white, crew neck t-shirt (not polo shirt)
- Plain, navy PE shorts (for warmer months)
- Plain, navy jogging bottoms (for colder months)
- Plain, navy sweatshirt (for colder months)
- Suitable plimsolls or trainers for outdoor games (bare feet for indoor PE)
Items with brand names and logos will not be appropriate.
All items of the new PE kit can be purchased from many major supermarkets, high street shops and online
such as Asda George, Tesco F&F, Primark, Marks & Spencer.
Read the letter to parents below: